Publishing research works with Asia-Pacific Publishing Group is simple and efficient. Here are 2 ways for you to submit your manuscript.
1. Quick Submission
2. Quick Submission
Manuscripts can also be submitted by the email. Please send your manuscript directly to this email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript length should be 5 to 23 pages. APJHSS can exceptionally accept shorter or longer manuscripts, provided that the content is of high value.
Submissions should be
- Articles must be your original work and must not have been published previously or be under consideration by another publication.
- Articles should be a minimum of 3,000 words in Chinese or English.
- Articles should be the final copy, fully edited and proofed for contents.
- A 50-word bio in English should be included at the end of the article submitted. (DO NOT send a separate document with a bio or resume.)
- All materials should be electronically submitted.
- Hi-resolution/quality images are preferred if there are some images in the articles.
- The images included in the articles should be formatted as a .jpg or .png file
- The images should have a concise description. They may be edited for clarity.
- Articles submitted that do not complied with the Author Guidelines (the format guideline) will be recommended for rejection by us.
- Articles complying with all format rules are forwarded to the review process.
- We will offer any assistance for your submissions via email.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
WeChat ID: apjhss